Tuesday Drop-Off Nights
Bring any yard waste, recycling or electronics to the DPW Parking lot (enter off Fairy Chasm) between 4pm-7:30pm.
- April 5
- May 3
- June 7
- July 5
- August 2
- September 6
- October 4
- November 1
Saturday Drop-Off Days
Bring any yard waste, recycling or electronics to the DPW Parking lot (enter off Fairy Chasm) between 9am-11:30am.
- May 28
- June 25
- August 27
- September 24
Clean Up Days
Bring yard waste, recycling electronics, and much more to the DPW Parking lot (enter off Fairy Chasm) between 10am-2pm.
- Saturday, April 23
- Sunday, July 17
- Saturday, October 22
- Monday, April 11 - Friday, April 15
- Monday, April 25- Friday, April 29
- Monday, May 9 - Friday, May 13
- Monday, June 13 - Friday, June 17
- Monday, July 11 - Friday, July 15
- Monday, August 8 - Friday, August 12
- Monday, September 12 - Friday, September 16
- Monday, October 3 - Friday, October 7
- Monday, October 17 - Friday, October 21
- Monday, November 7 - Friday, November 11
- Monday, November 28 - Friday, December 2
- All yard waste should be placed out for pick-up on the first day of collection for that week.
- Yard waste should be put in a reusable container, or placed in biodegradable bags
- Waste should be set at the end of the driveway, away from mailboxes and other permanent objects for easy accessibility
- Combine all acceptable yard waste materials into 1 pile per property
- Excessive piles, the size is greater than 250 cubic feet (as defined in Section 82-32 of the village code), require a special pick-up. Special pick-ups may be scheduled online, at Village Hall or by phone.
- Loose leaves are only collected in the fall as part of loose leaf collection. Any other times of the year, leaves should be bagged.
- Grass clippings
- Bricks / rocks
- Contractor created debris
- Bagged leaves
- Containerized fruit debris
- Bagged garden debris