Saturday Drop-Off Days
Bring any yard waste, recycling or electronics to the DCUS Parking lot (enter off Fairy Chasm) between 9am-11:30am.
- April 8
- May 20
- June 10
- July 8
- August 19
- September 9
- October 21
- November 18
Bring yard waste, recycling electronics, and much more to the DCUS Parking lot (enter off Fairy Chasm) between 9am-12:00pm.
- Saturday, October 28
Clean Up-Days offer an opportunity for residents to drop off a wide range of materials including:
- yard waste,
- scrap metal,
- documents for shredding,
- clothing and textiles,
- light bulbs,
- cell phones,
- eye glasses,
- ink cartridges, and
- Goodwill or Habitat for Humanity donations.
Items not accepted include contractor debris, batteries, household hazardous waste, TVs, paint, tires, and refrigerators. A monetary donation for a sponsored charity or three non-perishable items are required to participate.
Roadside Collection- Brush
- Monday, April 10 - Thursday, April 13
- Monday, April 24 - Friday, April 28
- Monday, May 8 - Friday, May 12
- Monday, June 12 - Friday, June 16
- Monday, July 10 - Friday, July 14
- Monday, August 7 - Friday, August 11
- Monday, September 11 - Friday, September 15
- Monday, October 9 - Friday, October 13
- Monday, November 6 - Friday, November 10
- Monday, November 27 - Friday, December 1
Roadside Collection- Bagged Items
- Monday, April 17 - Friday, April 21
- Monday, May 22 - Friday, May 26
- Monday, June 26 - Friday, June 30
- Monday, July 24 - Friday, July 28
- Monday, August 21 - Friday, August 25
- Monday, September 25 - Friday, September 29
- Monday, October 23 - Friday, October 27
- All yard waste should be placed out for pick-up on the first day of collection for that week.
- Waste should be set at the end of the driveway, away from mailboxes and other permanent objects for easy accessibility
- Combine all acceptable yard waste materials into 1 pile per property
- Excessive piles, the size is greater than 250 cubic feet (as defined in Section 82-32 of the village code), require a special pick-up. Special pick-ups may be scheduled online, at Village Hall or by phone.
- Loose leaves are only collected in the fall as part of loose leaf collection. Any other times of the year, leaves should be bagged.
- Large yard waste and branches as well as smaller bagged items will be collected this week
- Bagged yard waste materials and small yard waste containers ONLY will be collected this week.
- Grass clippings
- Bricks / rocks
- Contractor created debris
- Items in plastic bags