Saturday Drop-Off Days
Bring any yard waste, recycling or electronics (No TVs) to the DPW Parking lot (enter off Fairy Chasm) between 9am-11:30am.
- May 19
- June 16
- July 21
- August 18
- September 15
- November 17
Bring yard waste, recycling electronics, and much more to the DPW Parking lot (enter off Fairy Chasm) between 9am-12:00pm.
- Saturday, April 21
- Saturday, October 6
Clean Up-Days offer an opportunity for residents to drop off a wide range of materials including:
- yard waste,
- scrap metal,
- documents for shredding,
- clothing and textiles,
- light bulbs,
- engine oil,
- cell phones,
- eye glasses,
- ink cartridges, and
- Goodwill or Habitat for Humanity donations.
Items not accepted include contractor debris, batteries, household hazardous waste, TVs, paint, tires, and refrigerators. A monetary donation for a sponsored charity or three non-perishable items are required to participate.
Roadside Collection- Brush
- April 9
- April 23
Roadside Collection Guidelines
- All yard waste should be placed out for pick-up on the first day of collection for that week.
- Waste should be set at the end of the driveway, away from mailboxes and other permanent objects for easy accessibility.
- Combine all acceptable yard waste materials into 1 pile per property.
- Only put yard waste on your property.
- Excessive piles, the size is greater than 250 cubic feet (as defined in Section 82-32 of the village code), require a special pick-up. Special pick-ups may be scheduled online, at Village Hall or by phone.
- Loose leaves are only collected in the fall as part of loose leaf collection. Any other times of the year, leaves should be bagged.
- Large yard waste and branches as well as smaller bagged items will be collected this week
- Bagged yard waste materials and small yard waste containers ONLY will be collected this week.
- Grass clippings
- Bricks / rocks
- Contractor created debris
- Items in plastic bags