Tuesday Drop-Off Nights
Bring any yard waste, recycling or electronics to the DPW Parking lot (enter off Fairy Chasm) between 4pm-7:30pm.
- April 7
- May 5
- June 2
- July 7
- August 4
- September 1
- October 6
- November 3
Saturday Drop-Off Days
Bring any yard waste, recycling or electronics to the DPW Parking lot (enter off Fairy Chasm) between 9am-11:30am.
- May 23
- June 27
- July 25
- August 22
- September 26
Clean Up Days
Bring yard waste, recycling electronics, and much more to the DPW Parking lot (enter off Fairy Chasm) between 10am-2pm.
- Saturday, April 25
- Sunday, July 12
- Saturday, October 24
- Monday, April 13- Friday, April 17
- Monday, May 11- Friday, May 15
- Monday, June 8- Friday, June 12
- Monday, July 13- Friday, July 17
- Monday, August 10- Friday, August 14
- Monday, September 14- Friday, September 18
- All yard waste should be placed out for pick-up on the first day of collection for that week.
- Yard waste should be put in a reusable container, or placed in biodegradable bags
- Waste should be set at the end of the driveway, away from mailboxes and other permanent objects for easy accessibility
- Combine all acceptable yard waste materials into 1 pile per property
- Excessive piles, the size is greater than 250 cubic feet (as defined in Section 82-32 of the village code), require a special pick-up. Special pick-ups may be scheduled online, at Village Hall or by phone.
- Loose leaves are only collected in the fall as part of loose leaf collection. Any other times of the year, leaves should be bagged.
- Grass clippings
- Bricks / rocks
- Contractor created debris
- Bagged leaves
- Containerized fruit debris
- Bagged garden debris