Open Records Request

Copies of Police reports, including all accident reports, can be obtained at the Bayside Police Department. To obtain reports, you will need to complete the Open Records Request Form. Once completed, the form can be mailed, faxed, or dropped off in person. Fees may apply for open records requests. Reports must be picked up in person at the Police Department:
9075 N. Regent Road
Bayside, WI 53217